- 6/18/17-6/23/17 Patrick gave a talk at the Cell Contact & Adhesion Gordon Conference
- 6/12/17 Our paper on optogenetic control of RhoA is now out in Nature Communications!
- 4/5/17 Patrick gave a talk at the BioQuant Seminar series at the University of Heidelberg
- 4/2/17-4/8/17 Patrick was an invited speaker at the Mechanisms of actin-dependent force generation course at the EMBL
- 3/3/17 Check out our new paper in Scientific Reports on the role of cholesterol in cardiomyocytes!
- 2/22/17 Check out our new paper in Molecular Biology of the Cell on contact guidance of migration!
- 2/2/17 Patrick gave a seminar in the Department of Biomedical Genetics - 1:45 PM in KMRB 2.9654
- 1/31/17 Patrick gave a talk at the Seeds for Collaboration event sponsored by School of Medicine and Dentistry, and the Ernest J. Del Monte Institute for Neuromedicine
- 12/3/16-12/7/26 Patrick gave a talk and a poster at the American Society of Cell Biology annual meeting in San Francisco.
Poster: Sunday Afternoon, Board B1230
Talk: Tuesday 5:35 PM, Room 305 - Minisymposium 14: Cell Mechanics
- 11/8/16 Patrick gave a seminar in the Department of Biomedical Engineering - Sloan Auditorium, Goergen Hall 101 at 8:30 AM
- 11/2/16 Patrick gave a colloquium in the Department of Physics at the Rochester Institute of Technology
- 10/25/16 Patrick presented at the Biophysics retreat for the Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics
- 10/10/16-10/14/16 Patrick gave a talk at a Banff International Research Station (BIRS) Workshop - Modeling and Quantifying Cell Function: 25 years of Cell Mechanobiology
- 10/3/16 Patrick gave the Donut Talk Seminar in the Department of Biology - Lander Auditorium, Hutchinson Hall 140 at 12 PM
- 8/25/16 Check out the new paper in Nature Communications
- 8/2/16 Patrick presented at the Physical Models of Biological Systems workshop! Sponsored by the University of Rochester Departments of Physics & Astronomy and Mechanical Engineering. Bausch & Lomb 106 1-5:30 PM
- 8/1/16 Lab website is live!