- 12/2/17-12/6/17 The lab will be at the American Society for Cell Biology annual meeting in Philadelphia
Posters from the lab
- Sunday Poster Board B654 / P1639 "Effect of influenza infection on epithelial monolayer integrity"
- Monday Poster Board B646 / P2495 - "The lamellipodium is a myosin independent mechanosensor"
- Sunday Poster Board B813 / P1795 "Breaking Hertwig's Rule in the Drosophila Follicular Epithelium"
- 10/18/17 Some of our microscope images were put up on the Jumbotrons at the University of Florida as part of the Soft Matter Symposium! So cool to see a 100 ft cell!
- 10/17/17-10/19/17 Patrick will be giving a talk at the Soft Matter Symposium at the University of Florida
- 9/26/17 Patrick will be giving a talk at the Center for Studies in Physics and Biology at the Rockefeller University
- 9/15/17 Patrick will be giving a talk at the Institute of Science and Technology Austria
- 9/11/17-9/14/17 Patrick will giving a talk at the Abercrombie Meeting 2017 being held in Oxford, UK
- 9/8/2017 Our new paper about a myosin independent mechanosensing mechanism is on the BioRxiv!
- 8/19/2017 Our collaboration with the Bergstralh lab on spindle orientation in proliferating epithelium is on BioRxiv
- 6/18/17-6/23/17 Patrick gave a talk at the Cell Contact & Adhesion Gordon Conference
- 6/12/17 Our paper on optogenetic control of RhoA is now out in Nature Communications!
- 4/5/17 Patrick gave a talk at the BioQuant Seminar series at the University of Heidelberg
- 4/2/17-4/8/17 Patrick was an invited speaker at the Mechanisms of actin-dependent force generation course at the EMBL
- 3/3/17 Check out our new paper in Scientific Reports on the role of cholesterol in cardiomyocytes!
- 2/22/17 Check out our new paper in Molecular Biology of the Cell on contact guidance of migration!
- 2/2/17 Patrick gave a seminar in the Department of Biomedical Genetics - 1:45 PM in KMRB 2.9654
- 1/31/17 Patrick gave a talk at the Seeds for Collaboration event sponsored by School of Medicine and Dentistry, and the Ernest J. Del Monte Institute for Neuromedicine
- 12/3/16-12/7/26 Patrick gave a talk and a poster at the American Society of Cell Biology annual meeting in San Francisco.
Poster: Sunday Afternoon, Board B1230
Talk: Tuesday 5:35 PM, Room 305 - Minisymposium 14: Cell Mechanics
- 11/8/16 Patrick gave a seminar in the Department of Biomedical Engineering - Sloan Auditorium, Goergen Hall 101 at 8:30 AM
- 11/2/16 Patrick gave a colloquium in the Department of Physics at the Rochester Institute of Technology
- 10/25/16 Patrick presented at the Biophysics retreat for the Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics
- 10/10/16-10/14/16 Patrick gave a talk at a Banff International Research Station (BIRS) Workshop - Modeling and Quantifying Cell Function: 25 years of Cell Mechanobiology
- 10/3/16 Patrick gave the Donut Talk Seminar in the Department of Biology - Lander Auditorium, Hutchinson Hall 140 at 12 PM
- 8/25/16 Check out the new paper in Nature Communications
- 8/2/16 Patrick presented at the Physical Models of Biological Systems workshop! Sponsored by the University of Rochester Departments of Physics & Astronomy and Mechanical Engineering. Bausch & Lomb 106 1-5:30 PM
- 8/1/16 Lab website is live!